The Level 3 Diploma in Waste Water Networks is a combined qualification covering the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required by a waste water network technician.
This qualification covers the underpinning knowledge and practical skills in the following units:
- Waste Water Networks - Regulation and Compliance
- Waste Water Networks - Science and Operational Calculations
- Waste Water Networks - Customer Service
- Waste Water Networks - Effluent Characteristics and Impact
- Waste Water Network - Development and Adoption
- Waste Water Networks - Components
- Operation of Waste Water Networks and Ancillaries
- Investigation and Mitigation of Waste Water Network Problems
- Waste Water Networks - Pumping Stations
- Waste Water Networks - Asset Management
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. There is a requirement for learners to provide evidence generated in the workplace and must therefore have access to the working environment and tasks that allow them to complete the qualification.
Delivery is a mixture of classroom sessions and on site assessment.