The Level 3 Diploma in Water Network – Distribution is a combined qualification covering the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required by a water network distribution technicians.
This qualification covers the underpinning knowledge and practical skills in the following units:
- Water Treatment and Networks - Regulation and Compliance
- Water Treatment and Networks - Science and Applied Mathematics
- Water Network - Customer Service
- Water Network - Materials and Components
- Water Network - Operation of Service Reservoirs, Pumps and Trunk Mains
- Water Network - Operation of District Metered Areas
- Water Network Distribution - Supply Interruptions
- Water Network Distribution - Water Quality and Hygiene
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. There is a requirement for learners to provide evidence generated in the workplace and must therefore have access to the working environment and tasks that allow them to complete the qualification.
Delivery is a mixture of classroom sessions and on site assessment.