The Level 3 Diploma in Water Treatment is a combined qualification covering the underpinning knowledge and practical skills required by a water treatment operator.
This qualification covers the underpinning knowledge and practical skills in the following units:
- Water Treatment and Networks – Regulation and Compliance
- Water Treatment and Networks – Science and Applied Mathematics
- Water Treatment – Operations
- Water Treatment – Coagulation, Flocculation and Clarification
- Water Treatment – Filtration
- Water Treatment – Other Treatment Processes (Specialist and Advanced)
- Water Treatment – Disinfection and Final Water Quality
- Water Treatment – Sludge Treatment and Disposal
- Water Treatment – Management, Operation and Control of Water Assets
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. There is a requirement for learners to provide evidence generated in the workplace and must therefore have access to the working environment and tasks that allow them to complete the qualification.
Delivery is a mixture of classroom sessions and on site assessment.CABWI Qualification Summary CABWI Qualification Specification